We are thrilled to make our faithful and loving God known through biannual releases of our music. Many megabytes of joy and laughter go into every album we produce! Be it jubilant praise or a heartfelt cry to God, each song reflects our faith experience. We hope that you are inspired and encouraged by our music!
To purchase any of our albums, please use the PayPal buttons below or pay any SBSB member in cash or check. For delivery, you can pick up your CD at our concerts or from any SBSB member. If you are away from Duke, we can ship it to you for $2!
YOU ARE HERE (2017)
Our newest album, "You Are Here," was released in May 2017.
We have decided to title it You Are Here as a reflection of the identity that is ours because of God’s unending love towards us. The music on You Are Here reflects both where we are and where God is in our lives. When we are lost, when we feel broken, weak, and helpless, that is when we are found, when we are made whole, strengthened, and supported in Him. The good news is that God’s love for us is not earned but rather was freely given to all of us before we were able to understand or deserve it. There is nothing we can do to lose what we have in Him: it is a present state that is defined by our secure relationship with Him. We hope this album will serve as a reminder that you are real, you are present, you are important. You are visible and fully known. You are loved. You’ve arrived. You are here.
1. Fly to Paradise (Eric Whitacre)
2. Foxbeard (Run River North)
3. His Eye Is on the Sparrow (Charles Gabriel & Civilla Martin)
4. Brother (NEEDTOBREATHE)
5. Make You Feel My Love (Adele)
6. Baba Yetu (Christopher Tin)
7. Called Me Higher (All Sons & Daughters)
8. Shoulders (for KING & COUNTRY)
9. Higher and Higher (Jackie Wilson & Sara Bareilles)
10. Disney Medley
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT!
Luz Maria Corona
Patrick & Indra Hoover
Rodolfo & Monica Corona
Trinity United Methodist Church
LOST + FOUND (2015)
"Lost and Found," was released in January 2015.
We decided to title our sixth album “Lost and Found” as a reflection of God’s unrelenting pursuit to find each and every person no matter where they are. The music reflects both the process of searching for and finding salvation in Christ. Life can often be boiled down to an endless search for fulfillment, where we carve out paths for ourselves to reach certain goals that make us fulfilled. But the truth is we are often lost – lacking direction, confused, helpless, and feeling too weak to continue. Sometimes we don’t even know we’re lost. The good news is that God has been trying to draw us near to him from the moment he created us. If we turn to him, we find the goodness of new life. We are drawn to that source, and when we find it, we experience a lasting fulfillment that is eternal and does not need a replacement. This is the story of being lost and found in Christ, which is the hope for those who are lost and seeking.
1. Raise It Up (Impact Repertory Theatre)
2. Paradise (Coldplay)
3. Dare You to Move (Switchfoot)
4. Without You (David Guetta ft. Usher)
5. Footprints in the Sand (Leona Lewis)
6. God Be In My Head (John Rutter)
7. Sigh No More (Mumford & Sons)
8. Meant to Be (Melissa Polinar)
9. Run to You (Pentatonix)
10. Beautiful Things (Gungor)
11. Happy (Pharrell Williams)
12. Twenty-four (Switchfoot)
"Ascending" was released at our Parents' Weekend Concert on October 27th, 2012.
We chose the title “Ascending” for our fifth album not only because Christ has already ascended from the dead and into heaven to be with the Father as our Advocate (1 John 2:1), but also because we hope and believe that for everyone who has a heart-changing relationship with Christ, everything is used for good to bring us closer to God (Romans 8:28). We hope that our songs would rise to Him to bring Him glory and praise!
1. Be My Escape (Relient K)
2. I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)
3. Hurricane (Jimmy Needham)
4. How Deep the Father's Love for Us
5. All I Need (Bethany Dillon)
6. Change in My Life (Rockapella)
7. Hosanna (Brooke Fraser)
8. Love is Looking for You (Miranda Lambert)
9. You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)
10. You Found Me (Kelly Clarkson)
11. I Run to You (Lady Antebellum)
12. The Lord Bless You and Keep You (Peter Lutkin)
13. How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You) (James Taylor)